You can set up automatic price alerts through the mobile app to let you know about price movements for a specific cryptocurrency.
How do you set a Bitcoin price alert?
Alerts can help you track price movements for cryptocurrency you own or watch.
For coins you own:
- Tap the Account tab.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications & Messages.
- Tap Push Notifications.
- Find My Holdings.
- Tap Crypto Price Movements.
- Tap the toggle switch to the on position.
- Choose your Price Threshold and Alert Frequency.
Is there a Bitcoin price Alert app?
eToro also provides a free mobile intuitive trading app, so you can trade on the go, anytime, anywhere. The app is compatible with Android and iOS and is free to download.
How do I get alerts on cryptocurrency?
Go to ‘Cryptos’ tab. Tap on any cryptocurrency to open its coin page. Tap ‘•••’ then ‘Add Alert’
How do I set a price alert?
- Open the browser on your phone and go to Google.
- Search for what you want to buy. …
- Tap the shopping tab.
- Google will return search results inside Google Shopping for items that match what you want.
- Pick a result.
- Scroll down the page and look for the “track price” toggle.
- Turn price toggle on by tapping the button.
Is there an app that alerts you when something goes on sale?
ZingSale is a free service that helps you save money on all of the stuff you want to buy! Just tell it what you want and receive an alert when it goes on sale.
How do I set a price alert in Chrome?
Enter the following in the address bar: chrome://flags/#enable-tab-grid-layout and open the drop-down menu of the highlighted setting. From this menu, simply tap on “Enabled Price notifications” to turn on price tracking.