How do I backup my UniFi controller site?
Generate a New Backup
- Access and log into your UniFi OS Console at unifi.ui.com or locally via its IP address.
- Go to System Settings > Advanced and enable the Back up Device toggle if disabled.
- Click Download to download your backup file.
How do I backup my UniFi controller?
Quote from video on Youtube:Controller. Click on settings in the bottom left hand corner. And then click on maintenance. When the maintenance window pops up you just want to click this button that says download backup settings.
How do I export my UniFi website?
How to Migrate a Site
- Go to Settings > Site.
- Select the gray “Export Site” button in the bottom-right of the page. …
- In the first step, click “Download backup file” to download the file that contains the site configuration to be imported into the controller you are migrating to.
How do I backup my UniFi controller to another computer?
Migrate Unifi Controller to New Server
- Export the current site. …
- Download the backup file. …
- Import the site in your new controller. …
- Confirm the migration in the OLD controller. …
- Migrate the devices. …
- Check the devices in the new Controller. …
- Forget the devices in the old controller.
How do I export UniFi controller settings?
You can migrate your sites to the new controller. Select the site that you want to migrate. Go to Settings menu -> Site. Click on “Export site” button on the bottom of the page.
Where are UniFi controller backups stored?
[EDIT] To be specific, the backups are stored in /usr/lib/unifi/data/backup on Linux but there is no “unfi” directory in /usr/lib.
Where is UniFi controller data stored?
Another way of seeing it would be:C:\Users\\Ubiquiti UniFi. macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/UniFi. You can get to this folder by several paths: Option 1: Click option+Go in Finder’s top menu bar to access Library.
How do I transfer UniFi AP to a new controller?
Migrating UNIFI APs to new controller
- SSH into AP with former controller’s credentials.
- reset to default with ‘syswrapper.sh restor-default’
- connection will be terminated.
- SSH into AP with ubnt/ubnt.
- use mca-cli shell.
- set-inform. x.x.x.x:8080/inform. …
- AP will reboot and provision.
How do I migrate my UniFi controller to Dream Machine Pro?
Quote from video on Youtube:File. You can then import that into the other controller. And then this this little wizard informs all the devices to go jump to the new controller it's pretty slick.
How do I remove UniFi controller?
Go to Settings -> System Settings -> New Settings turn off and save. Then you can delete a site as normal by selecting the site you want to delete from the drop-down in the top right corner, then go to Settings -> Site and at the bottom of the screen select Delete Site.
How do I restore UniFi cloud key from backup?
Method 1: Restore in the UniFi Network application
Go to System Settings > Advanced and click the Restore in the “Restore Device” section. Select the necessary settings in the Restore Backup pop-up window: Select the device on the Device Selection drop-down field which you will restore from a backup.
What is UniFi inform URL?
UniFi APs have a default inform URL http://unifi:8080/inform. Thus, the purpose of using DHCP option 43 or DNS is to allow the AP to know the IP of the UniFi Network application host.
How do I update my UniFi Network Controller?
Quote from video on Youtube:Before you do any sort of upgrade to unify however make sure that you take a backup. So we're gonna talk about that first let's go ahead and log into the unify controller.
How do I update UniFi Controller on Mac?
Quote from video on Youtube:So we'll come all the way over to the right and click on the download. Link. We'll go ahead and click accept. And we're gonna download this bin file here to the local. Computer.
How do I use the UniFi controller app?
UniFi iOS/Android app setup (Direct Access)
- In the upper right corner, tap “Add Controller”
- At the bottom, tap “Connect to a controller manually”
- Enter a name, your HostiFi server name, username*, and password, then tap “Log In” in the upper right corner. *Username is case-sensitive.
How do I update my UniFi cloud key?
How to update the latest firmware:
- From UniFI Controller: Settings -> Maintenance -> CHECK FOR UPDATES (in CloudKey Firmware section) -> APPLY UPDATE.
- From UniFi Cloud Key WebUI: Maintanance -> CHECK FOR UPDATES (in FIRMWARE section) -> UPDATE NOW.
- From UniFi Cloud Key WebUI: Maintanance -> UPDATE MANUALLY.
How do I manually update my Cloud Key?
Login to the UCK UI, go to settings and choose the option to update manually and enter the firmware URL found here on the Ubiquiti forums, be sure to choose the correct one for your device. SSH into your Cloud Key and execute the following. can be found here on the Ubiquiti forums.
How do I update my gen2 Cloud Key?
Quote from video on Youtube:And then if i click on settings. And choose firmware we can see firmware version update to version 2.0. 24 is available. So we are going to go ahead and click update.
How long does UniFi Cloud Key firmware update take?
*Note that the UC-CK will need to be upgrading from this release for it to work. This requires sufficient storage space and may take 10-15+ minutes .
What is the default username and password for UniFi Cloud Key?
The default login is ubnt/ubnt. After the UniFi Setup Wizard is finished, the UniFi Controller management interface will appear. Log in with the Admin Name and Password that you created, and then you can manage your UniFi devices and view network statistics using the UniFi Controller management interface.
How do I update my cloud firmware?
To update the firmware, go to the Downloads page, find the correct Cloud Key model on the left hand menu and then click on the download button, read and accept information, and then download the firmware file to your computer to upload in the Recovery Mode UI.
How long does it take for Cloud Key to restart?
If power is restored within 10 seconds, the device will return to its previous state. If power is not restored within 10 seconds, the device will safely shutdown. Slow Flashing Client connected to device via Bluetooth (BLE) Off/White/ Blue Flashing Device is in recovery mode.
How do I access my UniFi cloud controller?
Log into the Unifi Controller, go to Settings and click “Cloud Access” on the left side. Turn on “Enable Cloud Access” and you will be asked for the UBNT credentials then enable it. Once you have completed this, you can log back into https://unifi.ubnt.com and see the Unifi Controller you have just connected.
How do I log into my UniFi controller?
Windows users: Start > All Programs > Ubiquiti UniFi. 2. The UniFi login screen will appear. Enter the admin name and password in the appropriate fields and click Login.